Save Time and Money! Join All Weather’s Service Club Today!
Annual Furnace and AC tuneups are necessary to keep your home units running properly and efficiently.
Become a SERVICE CLUB MEMBER today and enjoy peace of mind knowing your homes Heating and Cooling systems will be in top working condition ready for any season of the year at a affordable cost.
Many of our customers don’t realize HVAC manufacturers recommend cleaning and inspection annually to maintain peak performance and to ensure safe operation.
Neglected systems can create problems from overheating furnaces to poor ignition. Periodically having your HVAC system serviced helps prevent some problems from occurring.
Tune Up Your System Before It “Tunes Out”!
If it has been a year or more since your last HVAC system service, please give us a call and we will schedule you for a full heating or cooling system tune up!
Call Us Today For More Information Or To Become A Service Club Member.
SERVICE CLUB MEMBER BENEFITS
Seasonal weather temperatures can get extreme with triple digit summer days or below freezing winter days. It is during these times that you need your heating or cooling unit the most. It is also the time in which HVAC companies experience a spike in service calls.
During these high demand times, a company often receives more calls than they have time to manage. Generally, customers that do not have service agreements in place will be place at the end of the line and will have to wait for a technician to become available. Dont let this happen to YOU!
With our Service Club Membership we guarantee 24 hours response times even during peak hours/seasons as well as a 15% discount on any parts & labor needed.
- FREE annual equipment inspections and periodic maintenance
- Priority consideration on service and repair calls
- 24-hour emergency service at no additional charge
- No over time charges
- 15% discount on any service and maintenance repairs*
- MEMBERS ONLY specials
In addition to these benefits, being a SERVICE CLUB MEMBER with All Weather will also ensure:
- Lower utility bills
- Extended equipment life
- Fewer repairs
- Improved operating capacity for your HVAC units
* This agreement includes ONLY parts or materials necessary to perform the required maintenance (lubrication/cleaning supplies). Any repairs required beyond those provided by club membership will be brought to your attention and will only be made after we have your written authorization to proceed with the repair. Our company will maintain a complete record of all maintenance and repairs performed by us and will provide you with a written report upon completion of any work.